The Human Resources Department ensures that all personnel polices adopted by the Association's Board of Directors are carried out in an equitable and consistent manner, and to provide for the Association's compliance with state and federal statutes involving personnel management. Daily operations include:
- Strategic Leadership
- Providing leadership to those who manage the Association's staff, and to influence practices and policies that will promote employee engagement and retention
- Risk Management
- Ensures the legality of policies and practices in an effort to minimize the risk of litigation
- Chairs the Safety Steering Committee and manages the safety program to minimize accidents and control workers compensation/safety costs
- Employee Recruiting and Training
- Employee Compensation Plan Design and Administration
- Employee Advocate
- Represent employee interests, ensuring employee issues with the Association are identified, investigated and resolved on a just basis.
- Payroll Administration
- Employee Benefits Plan Design and Management
- Workers Compensation Management
- Recommends, Writes and Administers Personnel Policies
Open positions are listed below. To discuss open positions, please call Human Resources at 951-244-6841, ext. 218.