Join us for the 37th annual Tree Lighting Festival hosted by the CLPOA and Canyon Lake Junior Women's Club, at the Canyon Lake Lodge on Sunday, December 2. From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. the Lodge will turn into a winter wonderland with a variety of FREE holiday entertainment and activities. Festivities include rides for all ages, bounce houses, face painting, holiday photo booth, holiday dance and musical performances, music, and more! All entertainment and activities are FREE, except for the vendor and food booths.
Schedule of Activities
- 4 p.m. | Event Starts with JDI Dancers Holiday Dance Performance
- 4:15 p.m. | Musical Performances by Makayla Phillips and Kodi Lee
- 5:30 p.m. | Santa & Mrs. Claus ride in on a fire truck to lead the ceremonial tree lighting. Following, children are welcome to meet with Santa & Mrs. Claus, parents are encouraged to bring their cameras to take pictures.
JWC Donation Drive
Bring a new unwrapped and unopened toy to the Junior Women's Club booth at this event. They are collecting toys for Toys for Tots and everyone that donates a toy gets a ticket for their raffle.
- Juanita's Sweets & Tacos
- Big Mama's Hot Dogs
- iVibe Beverages
- Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar (selling pizza by the slice)
- WRCOG: Exchange your old holiday lights for new LED energy efficient ones, for free.