Per the State orders, all indoor dining rooms and bars in Riverside County are closed for the next 3 weeks. The Lighthouse restaurant will still be open for outdoor dining and takeout only.
See the modified hours below.
- Closed Monday
- Tuesday - Thursday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Health & Safety is our Priority
The health and safety of both our guests and team members have always been our first priority. As we welcome you back we remain committed to doing our part to keep everyone healthy and safe.
As we reopen our restaurant, below are some changes that you may notice:
• Reconfigured dining layout with reduced seating to ensure sufficient physical distancing between customers is met
• Seating removed from bars, as bars are not permitted to open under this phase
• Strict, regimented cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting procedures and schedules (this may create longer wait times)
• Floor markings indicating where customers may stand to ensure sufficient physical distancing
• Convenient and visible hand sanitizer bottles available upon entrance
• Individual condiment packets, condiment containers will not be used
• Single-use, disposable menus will be used and accessing the online menu on your own device will be encouraged
• Ongoing adherence to a strict team member health protocol requiring team members who do not feel well to stay home and seek proper health care, as needed
• Reduced number of guests in the waiting area to adhere to social distancing
• Limited hours, as our restaurants begin to reopen to ensure we’re able to provide the best experience to each guest
• Takeout will still be encouraged
• Reservations will be strongly recommended
• Guests must wear face coverings inside, or in line to enter the restaurant.
Please note, the Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar is located inside the gated community of Canyon Lake, CA. To enter this community you must be a resident or the guest of a resident.