My wife, Gyan, and I have been homeowner since May 2009. I am the current President of the Canyon Lake Tennis Club and serve on the Canyon Lake Recreation Committee. We are active members of the Tennis Club, Pickleball Club, and Car Club.
My Information Technology (IT) career began in 1968, with most of my work experience having been in Health Care. Some of the positions I have held are: System Analyst, Software Developer, Director of Information Technology, and IT Consultant.
- I want to represent all home owners by listening to their needs and concerns, then communicating this to our POA Board, and coming up with positive solutions.
- I am a fiscal conservative that does not believe in wasting the homeowners’ money. I will always be looking at ways to economize
- I am a firm believer that enhancing our amenities will increase our property value, I know as the Tennis Club President we are putting emphasis on building youth programs, after school programs, and programs for parents that want to home school their children. In the Recreation Committee, I deal with all activities in the community, both children and adult.
- I am result oriented, so I will look for input from all homeowners in our community on amenities they believe would be of value to our community, and act on behalf of those wishes.
- Since moving to Canyon Lake there has been so much talk about the issues relating to our Golf Course. I do believe that our Golf Course is a great amenity and closing the Golf Course would not be in the best interest of our community. It would not only decrease our property value, but it would also take away a great amenity in our community that is loved by so many residents. I would love the opportunity to work with the golf community in building a 10-year plan, so our golf community would not have the stress and anxiety in dealing with this issue every year.