July 4th Road Closures & Traffic Notices
Beginning at 12 p.m. on July 4 per the Fire Marshal there is No Parking or viewing on any launch ramps or roads leading to launch ramps.
At 2 p.m., Longhorn Drive will close at Strawberry Lane to Happy Camp. Only Longhorn Drive residents past Strawberry Lane, guests at Happy Camp, or emergency vehicles may pass. Guests should be prepared to show their guest passes with their host’s address, or camping pass if they are staying at Happy Camp. All traffic (including pedestrian traffic) to Happy Camp is stopped at 8:30 p.m.
The following closures will occur at 8:30 p.m., 30 minutes before the show:
- Lighthouse Drive at Vacation Drive to the Lodge
- Canyon Club Drive at Canyon Lake Drive North
- Main Causeway from Village Way Drive to Vacation Drive
- Blue Teal Drive will close once causeway is closed
- No parking on Main, North or Longhorn causeways