Architectural Violations

Members may receive violations for not adhering to the CLPOA Architectural Guidelines as published in the Association's Rules & Regulations. Member can contact the Planning & Compliance Department should they have any questions or concerns.

Once a violation is remedied please contact the department for an inspection. Members who do not agree with their violation can appeal by providing a letter stating their reasons for an appeal or completing the Architectural Control Committee ("ACC") Appeal Form. The form or letter must be signed by the Prime or Associate Member, then faxed, emailed, or submitted in person to the Planning & Compliance Department.

Paying Fine(s) for Architectural Violation(s)

If you have received a notification regarding a fine(s) for a violation(s) and would like to make a payment, please refer to the PC number (ex: PC.8.9) located on the letter or the name of the violation and chose from the following options:

  • Mail a check or money order made out to Canyon Lake Property Owners Association to
    31512 Railroad Canyon Road
    Canyon Lake, CA 92587
  • Pay in person at the CLPOA Office located at 31512 Railroad Canyon Road in Canyon Lake with a check, money order or credit card
  • Pay over the phone with a credit or debit card by calling the Member Services Department at 951.244.6841 x310