Country Club Bar & Grill Bartender
POSITION TITLE: Bartender
DEPARTMENT: Country Club Bar & Grill
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 26, 2021
CLOSING: Open Until Filled
The Canyon Lake POA is currently accepting applications for a bartender position at the Canyon Lake Country Club Bar & Grill. This position is Responsible for the accurate preparation and serving of beverages at the bar. This position is required to interact with members and guests, always providing excellent customer service.
Basic Functions and Duties
- Mixes and serves beverages for the restaurant in either the Lodge or Country Club.
- Maintains accurate beverage portion control as provided for in the established budget. Also complies with other aspects of the budget, including labor, cost of goods, revenue, etc.
- Assists with responses to guest comments and concerns. Listens and evaluates customer complaints, and reports these complaints or other operational deficiencies and facilities issues to management
- Maintains compliance with all ABC, State, and Federal laws governing our beverage license
- Maintains cognizance of and compliance with the assignment schedule and daily agenda
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management
- California Food Handlers certificate
- Able to stand for six hours consistently
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Must successfully pass a substance abuse screening and background check