Fiesta Day Committee
The primary responsibility of the ad-hoc Fiesta Day Committee is to advise and assist the Canyon Lake POA's Board of Directors in planning, coordination, and staffing of the Fiesta Day event, which is held each year on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.
- Joe Grasso, Chairperson
- Vacant, Secretary
- Roanne Grasso, Entertainment Coordinator
- Jude Donahue, Sponsorship Coordinator
- Lyne Hall, Parade Coordinator
- Roberta "Bobbi" Ehlers, Booth Coordinator
- Harry Larson, Traffic Coordinator
Canyon Lake POA Staff Liaison
- Carrie Pratt, Activities Manager
- Val Grillo, Pool Manager
- Erica Toney, Activities Specialist
Canyon Lake POA Board Liaison
- Renee Griffiths, Board Treasurer
Meetings are held as needed between January and May. See all upcoming committee meetings on Canyon Lake POA's calendar of meetings and functions.