Junior Golf Academy
Registrations for the Junior Golf Academy is open for sessions. This clinic is an instructional program for children that will develop your child’s love for golf and allow them to create lasting friendships with other junior golfers. Individual lessons are also available.
- Safe and game-themed environment
- Provides juniors the skills necessary to succeed
- Learn the basics of putting, chipping, and full swing
- An emphasis on physical components such as flexibility, power, and balance
- Create lasting friendships with other junior golfers
Instructor: Kyle P. Haas
Registration will remain open all year round. Four sessions are $60 per junior golfer (cash or checks payable to Kyle Haas). There will be six children per session.
- Age Levels
- I: 6 to 8 years
- II: 9 to 10 years
- III: 11 to 12 years
- IV: 13 to 14 years
- V: 15 to 17 years
- Program Schedule (1 ½ hour sessions)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Saturdays at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Class dates and times are based on the number of kids enrolled
Dress Code & Code of Conduct
Fold Down collars for boys, no jeans for boys or girls. BYOC (bring your own clubs).
Junior Golf Code of Conduct
Golf is a gentlemen and ladies game of honor and respect. While having fun learning the “Game of a Lifetime” I (all Juniors) will always be respectful to Coach Kyle and my fellow Juniors. I will listen when Coach Kyle is talking, and I will be patient when waiting for my turn. I will only swing my clubs when Coach Kyle tells me it’s safe to do so. I understand that if my actions distract either Coach Kyle or the others in my class then I may be asked to “sit out” for a short period of time. Our goal in Junior Golf at Canyon Lake is to be SAFE, have FUN, and learn about the ENJOYMENT of playing golf.
Contact the Golf Shop at 951-246-1782 or fill out the form below.