Tis the season! Celebrating its 12th year, the Street Carts Toy Drive & Christmas Parade is a unique holiday event where the holiday-decked-out golf carts of Canyon Lake take to the streets! This year's event is on Sunday, December 4 , and the parade lineup will begin at 4 p.m. on Blue Bird Drive and the parade will start at approximately 5 p.m. from Blue Bird Drive, head down Canyon Lake Drive, and end at Eastport Park.
Awards & Food Vendors at Eastport
Residents are encouraged to head over to Eastport to view all the carts, see the awards presented, and enjoy delicious food vendors.
This year there will be more than 20 unique awards presented! The awards presentation will take place after the parade at Eastport.
Serving hot apple cider, cocoa, coffee, popcorn, and funnel cakes.
Serving custom hot dogs, nachos, fries and tacos.
California Street Food
Serving a variety of chicken wings, macaroni and cheese, and more.
This event was created to raise toys and donations for those in need during the holidays. Participants are asked to donate an unwrapped toy. Donations are collected at the start of the parade. The Street Carts of Canyon Lake will donate toys to International Christian Adoptions and Victory Calvary Chapel.
There will be a toy drop off at resident and event organizer Mike Shroyer's home from November 5 through December 15:
22055 Mustang Court
Canyon Lake, CA
Toys can also be dropped off at Eastport Park at the end of the event.
- There will be no street parking on Canyon Lake Drive South/North (adjacent to the parade route) on December 4 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Vehicles/golf carts may park on the opposite side of the street or on side streets during this time frame.
- During the parade (approximately 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.) vehicle traffic will be reduced to 5 MPH and vehicle traffic will not be permitted to pass the parade.
- No stopping during the parade.
- Due to the event being in the evening, and for the safety of the spectators and participants, there will be no distributing of any items such as candy or promotional items on the parade route.
Watching The Parade
- Canyon Lake residents may stand or place chairs next to the curb on Canyon Lake Drive South/North.
- Be mindful that it will be dark out, please be sure to keep children out of the traffic and buffer lanes and close to a responsible adult.